RPF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 1120 Sub Inspector @ si.rpfonlinereg.org The Railway Protection Force (RPF) notification is expected to release soon for 1120 vacancies, in which 50% seats will be reserved for women. Earlier it is expected that the number of vacancies will be 19,552 but don’t worry at least the most awaited Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2018 process ally going to start very soon. Before we get to know about the complete online application process candidates have to start submitting the RPF Online Application form for year 2018. rpf recruitment official website rpfonlinereg.co.in. Before that you should know about its Eligibility Criteria, Application process etc. First of all, every candidate has to know about RPF Recruitment 2018 eligibility Criteria and how to apply online for the Sub Inspector post. This information will be a plus point for all those candidates who are looking for Jobs in RPF/RPSF. Here we are also providing the upcoming RPF Vacancy 2018 Complete information. Just after confirming this recruitment related detail any candidate can submit the RPF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 online application form as soon as without going through much trouble. Get complete guidance here for RPF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 before the launch of Official Notification.
RPF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018– Vacancies
- The total no. of vacancies are 1120
- Out of which, 50% vacancies are for Women.
- Male :819
- Female: 301
RPF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- RPF Recruitment 2018 Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 20 years
- Maximum Age – 25 years
RPF Recruitment 2018 Age Relaxation
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
RPF Recruitment 2018 imp Notes
- Note I: As per Govt of India instruction, the reservation for Ex-servicemen (ESM) shall be 10% of the combined vacancies of male and female of each group of zones
- Note II: Since the reservation for ESM and Female are horizontal in nature, vacancies remaining unfilled for want of suitable ESM and Females during recruitment shall be filled up by the suitable Male candidate as per existing guidelines.
- Note III: Details of abbreviations: CR= Central Railway, ER=Eastern Railway, ECoR=East Coast Railway, ECR=East Central Railway, NR=Northern Railway, NCR=North Central Railway, NER=North Eastern Railway, NFR=North East Frontier Railway, NWR=North Western Railway, SR=Southern Railway, SCR=South Central Railway, SER=South Eastern Railway, SECR=South East Central Railway, SWR=South Western Railway, WR=Western Railway, WCR=West Central Railway, UR=Un Reserved (General) SC=Scheduled Caste, ST=Scheduled Tribe, OBC=Other Backward Classes, ESM=Ex. Servicemen
RPF Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University.
RPF Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
RPF exam selection will be based on 4 stages as follows:
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for RPF Recruitment
- Click the direct link above.
- Select the region you want to apply for.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- Alternatively, you can go to rpf recruitment official website
- Go to ‘Recruitment.’
- Follow steps 2 to 4.
RPF Recruitment 2018 Important Date
- Starting Date: 01-06-2018
- Last Date : 30-06-2018