NEET 2018 Application Form, Exam, Syllabus, Notification @ CBSENEET.NIC.IN Candidates can get the NEET 2018 Application Form in the month of January 2018. CBSE Board organizes the NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) exam once in a year. CBSE NEET is a national level medical examination, which is conducted for selecting students for admission to MBBS and BDS courses. To get admission in UG medical/dental courses offered by various government & private colleges, students have to qualify the NEET 2018 examination. NEET 2018 Examination is most likely to be held on 10th May (Thursday) 2018. Here we are providing details about NEET Application Form 2018 including application dates, eligibility criteria, FAQs and how to apply process.
NEET Application Form 2018
The detailed application procedure is mentioned below:
- Students can avail the NEET 2018 Application Form via online mode only.
- Visit the official website of NEET.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for NEET 2018 examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: Total 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
Highlights of NEET 2018 Application Form
- Candidates must exercise option of question paper medium wisely as it cannot be changed later.
- CBSE will allot test center as per preferences filled by candidate in application form of NEET 2018.
- Those who belong to creamy layer of OBC must select Unreserved.
- Check spellings, aadhaar / number / aadhaar enrolment number / registration number issued by CBSE facilitation number / passport number / ration card number / bank account number / other valid govt. identity card number, date of birth, address, mobile number, e-mail ID before submitting details for NEET 2018 registration.
- If application fee is being paid through debit/credit card then details of it should be kept handy.
- Confirmation page generation confirms correctness and final submission of NEET application form 2018. It is also sent to candidate’s registered email ID.
- Applicant must note down registration number after filling form.
- Application form must be submitted before last date.
- A single NEET application form must be submitted.
NEET 2018 Application Form – Details you fill in form
- Name as per aadhaar card
- Date of birth as per aadhaar card
- Gender as per aadhaar card
- Mother’s name as given in high school certificate
- Father’s name as given in high school certificate
- Self declaration
- Aadhaar number / aadhaar enrolment no. / registration no. Issued by facilitation centre / passport no. / ration card no./bank account no. / any other valid govt. Id. No.
- District of birth
- Occupation of father’s / guardian’s / mother’s
- Educational qualifications of father’s / guardian’s / mother’s
- Annual income of father’s / guardian’s / mother ’s
- Question paper language
- Are you the only child of your parents
- Year of class xii / equivalent passed / appearing
- Percentage of marks / grade in class x / equivalent and xii / equivalent
- Type of institution of class xii / equivalent
- Belonging to rural / urban area
- State to which the applicant belongs
- Qualifying examination code
- School education board
- Choice of examination center
NEET Application Form 2018
- Availability of application form 08 Feb 2018
- Last date to apply 09 Mar 2018 (11:50 PM)
- Last date to pay fee 10 Mar 2018 (11:50 PM)
- Date of exam 06 May 2018
NEET 2018 Application Form, Exam, Syllabus, Notification @ CBSENEET.NIC.IN
NEET Application Form 2018 IMP Link:
NEET Application Form 2018 FAQs
Can a student who has studied from an open school apply for NEET 2018?
As per official NEET UG 2018 notification, open school students cannot appear in NEET.
What is the minimum percentage required to appear for NEET exam?
The minimum marks requirement for MBBS/BDS admission is to pass subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and obtain at least 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology. For SC, ST and OBC category marks requirement is 40%. For candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs, minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH, 40% marks for SC-PH/ ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.
If I am pursuing class 12 exam in the year 2018, am I eligible to apply?
Yes, students who are appearing in qualifying examination in 2018 can also appear in CBSE NEET UG 2018. However, their admission will be subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria at time of admission.
Can candidates older than 25 years of fill NEET 2018 application form?
Age limit for NEET 2018 exam has been finalised. Age limit set for NEET exam is 25 years for unreserved category students, and there is a relaxation of 5 years for SC, ST, OBC category students.
Why should we give own mobile number or email ID?
You should give your own or your parents mobile number and email ID because CBSE will send all updates of NEET 2018 via SMS and email to these contact points. A personal contact will help you stay up-to-date.
How to pay the application fee?
Application fee payment can be done via either credit card / debit card or net banking / UPI or e-wallet of CSCs.
How will I know that my NEET 2018 form has been submitted?
If your NEET 2018 form confirmation page generates then that means your form has been submitted. Remember to download and print it.
How will I know if there is any mistake in photograph or signature?
If there is any correction necessary in photograph or signature then CBSE will send you an email/SMS. Also you can check that in candidate login. You can make corrections then.
Are NRIs, OCI, PIO allowed to appear in NEET 2018?
Yes, Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRI’s), Oversees Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals are all eligible for NEET (UG)-2018.
I am appearing in class 12 exam in 2018. Am I eligible? What will be my qualifying code?
Yes you are eligible if you are appearing in class 12 exam in 2018. Your qualifying code will be 01.
Do I need to send the confirmation page of NEET 2018 application form to CBSE?
No, there is no need for you to send the confirmation page to CBSE.
Common Services Centres / Facilitation Centres
CBSE is likely to set up CSCs in order to provide support to rural region candidates, who need help with NEET UG 2018 Online Application Form. A list of CSCs can be seen at csc.gov.in website. Charges are applicable to avail CSC services.
|Preparing email, submission of application form, printout||Rs 25|
|Online fee payment||0.5% of transaction|
|Downloading of admit card / OMR / answer key||10|
|Online claim for responses / key||25|
|Prinout per page||5|
Plus taxes if applicable.
After filling NEET 2018 Application Form, you should retain the following documents.
- Confirmation page printouts x 3.
- Proof of fee payment prin out.
- Passport size photograph, same as the one you uploaded in application form x 5.
- Self declaration system generated copy (candidates from JnK who opted for 15% all India quota seats).
Cases of rejection of NEET 2018 Application Form
Your NEET 2018 application form may be rejected in the following cases.
- It is incomplete.
- You did not pay fee.
- Application was not in accordance with CBSE guidelines.
Helpline numbers for CBSE NEET 2018 are given below. Services available on working days from 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM. :
Help desk: Call at 011-22041807 / 011-22041808. Email to email@example.com.
Toll free: Call at 1800118002. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEET branch: Call at 9773720177,78,79. Email to email@example.com.
NEET 2018 Official Website
The official website of NEET 2018 is cbseneet.nic.in. Apart from that, some updates also reflect at cbse.nic.in.
Notification, syllabus, application form, admit card all will / are available at cbseneet.nic.in. However at the time of result, it will come at cbseresults.nic.in.
Dress code for CBSE NEET UG 2018
It is important to know the dress code before going for exam. Some of you may also be travelling to different cities for the exam, so you should know what the dress code is beforehand to pack those clothes only.
In the brochure only CBSE has announced exact dress code for the exam. And going by past year trends, they are quite strictly followed. The reason behind CBSE imposing rules on what to wear and what not to wear for the exam is to avoid cheating cases. Earlier many students used to hide cheating material in their dresses.
Things that you can wear: Slippers and sandals with low heels for footwear; no shoes. Trousers or salwar for lower-body wear. In upper body you can wear half sleeve light clothes without big brooch or badge or button or flower.
Things that you cannot wear: Shoes, sunglasses, full sleeves clothes, watches, bracelets, any sort of jewelry, scree, cap.
NEET 2018 Admit card
The CBSE will issue Admit Cards of NEET (UG) 2018 on the Board’s website at cbseneet.nic.in. It will most likely have an empty space for the purpose of pasting a Postcard size photograph. You should be able to download the hall ticket by 1st week of April 2018. CBSE does not send any individual intimation or send the admit card by post. However, you may receive an email about Admit Card on the registered email id. Candidates must check their Roll number, name, father’s name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of examination centre . Inform the board in case of a discrepancy
NEET 2018 applicants are informed that exam conducting body sticks to the dress code very seriously. Therefore this time as well take special note of the dress code.
NEET Answer Key 2018
After the entrance test, CSBE board shall publish challenge able answer key in codes of A, B, C and D. You will be able to see the images of OMR responses that you had marked in the paper. Candidates noticing error can challenge the answer key with authentic support. You will also get an opportunity to submit representation against the OMR grading as well as answer key. Fee amount for challenging is Rs.1000/- per response. Refund of amount is subject to board accepting challenge.
NEET UG 2018 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education evaluates the Answer Sheets. Candidates are awarded marks out of 720. Result is hosted on website www.cbseneet.nic.in which will be out in 1st week of June 2018.
Exact date of result declaration will be available later on website. The CBSE will also prepare the merit list/ wait list as directed by DGHS, MCI and DCI. the result will be out in pdf form carrying the names of the candidates who have qualified. There shall be no category wise result sheet.
As the marks are evaluated by OMR reader machine with extreme care, No rechecking is accepted. Your request for revaluation will be rejected.