ISRO Recruitment For Graduate And Technician Apprentices Post 2017 Our site Gkexam provides information about all types of new jobs, academic news and competitive exam materials in Gujarat and India. From here you can get different jobs. Such as graduate jobs, engineer jobs, diploma candidate jobs, MBA jobs, low job and various other jobs. Our site is famous for the preparation of competitive exams. We provide complete examination material for examination conducted from TET, HIT, TET, Police Examination, Clerk Examination, GPSC Examination, Panchayat Clerical Examination and other Gujarat Levels. Visit Gkexam every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates. Click Here For All Current Affairs
Common knowledge useful for various competitive exams in Gujarat, English grammar, Gujarati grammar, Gujarati literature, mathematics, science and more. Stay connected to Gkexam for complete preparation of competitive exams. ISRO Recruitment For Graduate And Technician Apprentices Post 2017. We upload various circulars about the primary education department at www.gkexam.in blog. All the circulars of the district and the Directorate of Gandhinagar Gandhinagar All circulars of primary, secondary and higher secondary department We also upload various job updates from various government and non-government sectors across India. Math Trick Here
ISRO Recruitment For Graduate And Technician Apprentices Post 2017
For More Latest Gujarat Jobs Information Click here
ISRO Recruitment For Graduate And Technician Apprentices Post 2017. This blog is available on a daily basis in primary school circular, educational news, breaking news, all goverments and private jobs, new techno tips, insurance, loans, new mobile tips and all competitive exams, most certified model paper, old paper, IMP literature and most of the GPSC Exam Content … like ISRO Recruitment For Graduate And Technician Apprentices Post 2017, isro recruitment 2017, isro recruitment 2017-18, isro recruitment 2017 call letterTET, TAT, HTAT, Police Constable Recruitment, GSSSB Clark, Talati and other exams. Visit Gkexam every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates. Click Here For Study Materials
Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad is one of the lead Centre of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space (DOS). SAC focuses on design of space borne instruments for terrestrial and planetary missions of ISRO and development and operationalisation of space technology for national development. Applications are invited for selection to the positions of Graduate and Technician Apprentices under the Apprentice Act, 1961 from candidates who have Degree/Diploma from a recognized University / Board coming under Western Region of Board of Apprenticeship Training (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh & Diu & Daman (UTs).
02. Graduate Apprentice (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
03. Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engg.)
04. Graduate Apprentice (Computer Engg./Computer Science/Information Technology)
05. Graduate Apprentice (Electrical Engg.)
06. Graduate Apprentice (Civil Engg.)
Qualification For Above Post: B.E/B.Tech. (FIRST CLASS) with aggregate minimum 65% Marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 scale in the relevant field declared by recognized University.
07. Graduate Apprentice(Library Sci. /Library & Information Sci.) :Bachelor’s Degree (FIRST CLASS) in Library Science / Library & Information Science or equivalent declared by recognized University/Institution.
08.Graduate Apprentice (Hotel Management & Catering Technology): Bachelor’s Degree (FIRST CLASS) in Hotel Management / Hotel Management & Catering Technology / Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Catering Science & Hotel Management declared by recognized University/Institution. Sponsored Ads
09 .Technician Apprentice(Hotel Management & Catering Technology): Diploma (FIRST CLASS) in Hotel Management / Hotel Management & Catering Technology / Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Catering Science & Hotel Management declared by recognized University/Institution/State Board of Technical Education.
10.Technician Apprentice (Electronics & Communication Engg.):
11. Technician Apprentice (Mechanical Engg.)
12. Technician Apprentice (Computer Engg./Computer Science/ Information Technology)
13. Technician Apprentice (Electrical Engg.)
14. Technician Apprentice (Civil Engg.) Qualification For Above Post: Diploma (FIRST CLASS) in the relevant field declared by State Board of Technical Education/University
15 Technician Apprentice(Commercial Practice/Secretarial Practice): Diploma (FIRST CLASS) in Secretarial Practice/ Commercial Practice declared by recognized Central/State Technical Education Board/University
General Conditions / Instructions:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
2. UPPER AGE LIMIT: 35 years as on 15/12/2017 (relaxation of 03 years in case of OBC and 05 years in case of SC, ST candidates. Age relaxation for PWD candidates is as per Govt. Rules.)
3. STIPEND : (i) Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 5000/- per month
(ii)Technician Apprentice: Rs. 3542/- per month
4. The period of training will be one year and apprentices engaged will be registered under Apprentice Act, 1961
HOW TO APPLY:
Application should be registered on-line only. Read General Conditions/Instructions for filling the online application carefully.
Opening date for Online Registration: 27/11/2017 (09:00 hours)
Closing date for Online Registration: 15/12/2017 (17:30 hours)
To Apply Online Click here